Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Well, I decided it would be easier to redirect people to my other blog instead of posting on two sites. Life in the Big mango has ended and life in the Peach has begun. The transition has gone well, though not complete. It will take time to feel normal. Right now I sort of feel like an alternate version of myself. I don't quite feel like me. So much of who I am was centered around being in Thailand for so long. I don't want to lose that but know I will have to learn to adapt to this life too. A part of me will always be in Thailand. If you want to continue keeping up with us, please read our blog at www.mommyscircus.blogspot.com .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jao-Ying is beautiful. I love when you play with words and languages Kim. You're rock!