Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Today is day 70 of bedrest or 10 weeks...which ever you prefer!!! I will see the doctor again in 9 days. I'm glad but hate the car trip because Thai roads are full of bumps and potholes. It is not exactly the best trip for someone who isn't supposed to be jostled. But you gotta do...

Yesterday, I got cable for the bedroom! Well...it's cable but not at the same time. Getting "real" cable is expensive but they have another package in which you can view the cable in the 2nd location, but both TVs in the house have to watch the same channel. So Jack and I will have to collaborate if we want to watch at the same time. But, I'm happy becasue my days were starting to get harder and harder to fill. I wake at 5:00 A.M. so that I can get help with a shower before Jack gets the kids up and also because I'm in too much pain to sleep any longer than that. By 9:00 A.M. I have had 4 hours of reading, Bible study, prayer, journaling and etc... I'm not trying to sound spiritual...it's just what I do. So from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. I have very little to do. I stare out the window a lot but you can only do that for so long. That's a lot of time to fill. One can only nap so long as well. A nap fills about 30 minutes of my day. So, now at least I can have something else to do. I won't allow myslef to become a TV junkie, but I can now watch something in moderation. Yea!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I am really enjoying your blog, the honesty of it! Also, it's neat to be able to picture alot of those scenes in my head since we came to visit! Thank you! You guys are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

I miss you Kim! I wish I could come and hang out with you. We could fill up the time reminiscing!! I emailed you today- so be looking for it :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi honey, by now you should have received the memory foam and are resting slightly more comfortably! Doing this one handed is really difficult, but, I gotta do!!! love you, hope you are sitting pretty now

mimi