Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm back...again

Ok...it's been a long time since I blogged. If you remember, Gracyn broke our new laptop back in January. We had to wait for some friends to take our laptop back to Georgia with them and have it sent off to Dell. Then, once it was repaired, we had to wait for the dad of a classmate of Gracyn's (who is from Georgia) to pick it up in Georgia and bring it back to Thailand with him after he completed a visit/buisness trip in the States! Finally, I'm read to blog again.

To catch you up...today is 136 days of bedrest. Technically, I'm only on partial bedrest now. At my last visit to the doctor, he said that he couldn't find the hematoma! Yea! He has given me permission to ease back into life outside of the bed. I'm so thankful, but it isn't as easy as just getting up and resuming life. I'm weak from 4 1/2 months of inactivity. And suddenly I'm almost 8 months pregnant! That doesn't make much of an athlete out of me. So, I'm spending most of the day in bed until 3P.M. and then I venture downstairs and spend time with the kids and eat diiner with the family. I pretty much have parked myself on the couch during that time but hey...I'm working on it! I intend to add in a little more to my day with each clearance from the doctor. I go again next Tuesday and if I am still getting the "I can't find it" bit then I'll add in a bit more activity. The baby was doing great at the last visit. He was 3 1/2 lbs and I was told he might even be bigger than my last. Apparently 3 1/2 lbs was above average for a 30 week-er. My babies have always come at 38 weeks so I'm not too concerned about having whoppers but watch this kid be late! I have only 6 weeks to go until the baby is full-term. I can't believe it. I can almost reach out and touch the finish line after all this. My next hurdle is getting the baby to go from transverse (sideways) to head down. He turned from transverse to breech at the last visit but sometimes he feels like he's gone back to sideways. We still have time to sort that out.

Well, my lunch is arriving! I better eat while hot!



4 comments:

Brea said...

Hi, Kim-

Brea here, a friend of Rhianna's from Atlanta. Thanks for the update! What great news about the hematoma, and some freedom from bedrest! We are praying for your family and the baby's health. You are really persevering and God is blessing your faithfulness!

Brea

Trey said...

hey...
good to see you back! I've missed all of the updates I used to get through this blog. the Spirit led me to pray for the team yesterday more than usual...don't know why, but I pray that all is well

Trey said...

by the way...whatever happened to Tim and Rhianna's blog, or Paul and Crystal's blog?

Kim said...

Trey,

The Mills and Henry's blogs are still up and running. Are my links not working?