Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Will this cough ever leave?

My child is coughing again. Our children have been going round and round with coughing spells since Easter. It seems we just can't get rid of this illness. Other teammates kids have also been affected by it as well. I'm feeling like I may end up getting it to. I hope not. I'm feeling a little congested and heavy in my chest, which is usually the precursor for my falling ill. I have visions of coughing my lungs up while in labor. Nightmare!!! I have just 1 1/2 weeks to go before I'm full term and 4 weeks until my due date...tomorrow leaves me at the one month exactly mark! If you are a praying person, please pray that I escape this cough. I've made it this far with out being sick. I'm so close. Trying to teach small kids to not cough all over everyone is a defeating task. Sigh.

1 comment:

Cindy Leaf said...

Praying for you friend!!